Author Topic: Wrong is wrong,DSS was wrong.  (Read 432 times)

Naijaman

• Administrator
Wrong is wrong,DSS was wrong.
« on: December 06, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »
 I woke up to the arrest of Sowore this morning and I have said my two cent of comments everywhere else.My point is very simple,there is no if, or but about it,DSS was very wrong to have acted like a gangster in a court room in order to re-arrest Sowore.
              Irrespective of what you think or your opinion as to why he was under arrest in first place,the fact remains that he was freed by a court of legal jurisdiction on bail,so what power do the DSS have to re-arrest him when he has not done anything wrong? If the government doesn't like the ruling that set him freed,the government should have appealed and have the judgement overturned by a higher court.Instead of following the lawful procedure,they acted like gangster in re-arresting him in a court room.
     This doesn't speak well of the government and it is a total disrespect for the rule of law.In a Democratic system of government, the Judiciary is one branch while the Executive and Legislative makes the other two.When the executive disregards the ruling of the Judiciary at will,it is an invitation to anarchy. With all these happening, the NBA,has nothing to say. Not even on the mistreatment of the Judge that was chased out of her court room,very sad.
Freedom of speech is a God given right and not a government granted right!

Connect with us on twitter:  https://twitter.com/nigerianfactor