Author Topic: FAYOSE SHOULD SHUT UP AND RULE  (Read 3017 times)

Naijaman

• Administrator
FAYOSE SHOULD SHUT UP AND RULE
« on: November 05, 2014, 12:22:42 PM »
  With the recent  political change of leadership in the state of Ekiti Nigeria, it has become a daily tit for tat on pages of newspapers as to what  Fayemi did when he was ruling. The impression Fayose has been given of Fayemi is to rubbish the man's image in the field of puplic opinion. This is not good for the advancement of political grooming in Nigeria. Pls. do not get me wrong, I'm not here to defend Fayemi in any shape or form. However, the politics Fayose has been playing is a politics of destruction. After all, you claimed your second coming is not to witch hunt, but your actions are defining you differently.
         If there were any financial irregularities  during your predecessor in office you have the mantle of leadership to do something about it. However, if some of your discovered financial irregularities were the only 3.3billion Naira mansion and furnitures within it,you will have a long way to prove your case. The state house was built for the people of Ekiti State, and you don't expect a hut as a state house. If you don't want to live in such a house,you can rent it out as a mini resort lodge and derive income for the state. Unless  Fayemi took the house with him when he left office ( don't laugh , nothing is impossible in Nigeria) ! Please, stop these political immaturities and get down to the business of ruling. For your information, I support no one! Not Fayemi, not Fayose,not PDP and not APC. .
Freedom of speech is a God given right and not a government granted right!

Connect with us on twitter:  https://twitter.com/nigerianfactor

pearlofKt

FAYOSE SHOULD SHUT UP AND RULE
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 09:17:28 AM »
How long would the Government have to be shut down with 800,000 people not being paid before the national debt would be paid off ?,    Better still, How long would the Government have to be shut down with the entire House of Representatives,and the entire Senate not being paid, before the national debt would be paid off ?.